02 January 2024

Winners for November and December, 2023

      



     As promised, here are the Winners for both the November and December challenges.


     The November winner is:  

# 8 Kathy K

with this delightful card:


     The December winner is:


with her card:


CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES !

     Ladies, Please email me at lw101blog@gmail.com or contact me via FB Messenger (Nana Connie) and give me the name and a store link to 2 images (2 for each of you) of your choice.  Please don't wait more than 2 weeks to do this because the store may be inaccessible after that and you won't be able to choose images.  :-D                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a November winner, I've just sent you an e-mail

    Congratulations to Aunty Sue on your December win too

    Happy New Year to you, your DT and readers/followers, I hope you will be back soon

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete