Hello and welcome to another challenge at LeAnn's World 101!
Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge...we really appreciate your support and hope you'll join us again this month.
Winners will be announced in our mid-challenge inspiration post later in the month.
Please remember the prizes must be claimed within two weeks.
...Prize Awards...- Random Winner - Wins 2 Images and BadgeOption of being a Guest Designer for a future challenge- Top 3 Winners - Wins a Badge- DT Favorites - Wins a Badge
In order to enter the challenges please become a follower.
If you are using a LeAnn's World 101 image - enter as many times as you wish.
Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.
Please be sure to link to your blog post and not your entire blog.
Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.
You may enter any paper crafting projects, cards, altered art, etc.
We would love it if you displayed our challenge badge on your blog.
We're continuing with our Design Team Call and we would love you to join our team! Here's what we looking for:
1. You should be comfortable working with digital images
2. You should be able to take clear, well lit photos and add a watermark to your photos
3. You need to have a blog, a Facebook account (our DT group is on Facebook) and an Instagram account - these all need to be active and have regular posts.
4. You will be making two or three projects a month using digital images supplied to you.
5. You will be allocated one or two numbers for commenting and will also take part in choosing the top 3 from our challenges and Progressive Challenge.
6. You need to be prepared to promote LeAnn's World 101 through your social media accounts sharing on Facebook and on Instagram.
Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? If so, please put the letters DT beside your name when you link up
We have a Guest Designer for this challenge - Marie has made this beautiful card:
Marie has used 'Candy'
...Here's some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team...
And now it's over to you - we're looking forward to seeing all your creations!
Don't forget our Design Team call!
Have Fun,LeAnn's World 101 Design Team