Hello and welcome back to the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog!
We are back today for a slightly delayed start to Challenge 60.
Thank you to everyone who entered Challenge 59 - we appreciate you taking the time to join us. Don't forget to come back on 15 March to find out our winner and top 3 from Challenge 59 and to see some inspiration from the Design Team using this month's Progressive Challenge image.
And now back to Challenge 60 which starts today and runs until 30 March As always our challenge theme is:
1. In order to enter the challenges please become a follower.
2. If you are using a LeAnn's World 101 image you can enter as many times as you wish.
3. Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.
4. Please be sure to link to your blog post and not your entire blog.
5. Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.
6. You may enter any paper crafting projects, cards, altered art, etc.
We would love it if you displayed our challenge badge on your blog.
And now for some inspiration from our Design Team:
Asha using 'Warrior Boy'
Deanne using 'Let's Rock'
Geesje using 'Cottontail' and 'Basket O'Fun'
Helen using 'Cottontail'
Maria using 'Heart Fairy'
Samantha using 'Princess Alea'
And now it's over to you!
We look forward to seeing your challenge entries
Helen and the LeAnn's World 101 Design Team x
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the challenge. I am so glad you are back!ReplyDelete