19 December 2018

Looking Just Dapper This Christmas

Hello! It's my final inspiration post of 2018 and I've created a simple, last minute card, using Jethro's Christmas image available in Le Ann's World 101's Etsy Store.


My design started with coloring the image and die cutting it using a shaped nesting die set. I then cut a larger piece and colored it to create a custom colored layer. I really wanted to keep with the Christmas colors but also wanted a more subdued contrast than a darker green would have given.

I mounted these layers onto a hinged, shaped card base and added a simple Peel Off Sticker sentiment. I then went back and added black to each of the pierced dots the die created to frame my colored image just that little more. You can find full instructions and all the product links in my blog post. I look forward to you stopping by.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a happy holiday season and a wonderful start to 2019! 

No comments:

Post a Comment