19 November 2018

Santa's Helper


Hello! Today I'm sharing some Christmas inspiration, using Le Ann's World 101's Santa's Helper image. 

I've created a 5.25"×6.5" card base with some digital patterned paper rather than with plain colored cardstock and added the framed Santa's Helper image directly onto that base. I've then die cut and embossed three small trees and a sentiment to add as embellishments.

Rather than just rely on the patterned paper alone to accentuate the card, I've finished off with dots of dimensional glue as falling snow and once dry, added foil to each of them, giving all areas of the card silver accents.

For a full step by step instruction and all the product links, head over to my blog. I look forward to having you visit. Thanks so much for spending time with me today. I look forward to next time…😊

No comments:

Post a Comment