24 October 2018

Hi, let's water the flowers with Molly ???

Hello everyone! We are finishing the month, but we still have a wonderful challenge here on the blog ... Do not forget to participate and win beautiful LeAnnsWorld101 images.



I brought our dear Molly today, how happy of life she is watering her flowers. Let's wet the flowers with Molly?? Take our invitation, drop by the store, and take Molly home. She's enthralling, is not? I like her.

Ah, before I say goodbye, do you know our group at FB? No?? Click on the link and run to enjoy the wonders posted there and to be closer in LeAnn's and us DT's.

Well, now I bid you farewell ... I expect you in our challenge, I hope you take Molly home and that you join our group at FB.

LeAnn's World 101 - FB Group

Big kiss on each one of you!!!

Claudia Martins (DT)



No comments:

Post a Comment