03 August 2020

WINNERS - CHALLENGE #28

Welcome to our results post for Winners from Challenge #28

Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge...
we really appreciate your support and hope you'll join us again this month.

...And now our Winners...

- Spotlight Winner - #61 NanaConnie
An entry using a LeAnn's World 101 image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
Please contact Sherry at lw101blog@gmail.com to claim your prize.
We'd also like to invite you to join us as a Guest Designer 
for a future challenge using your challenge prize.

- Random Winner -  #36 Nick
Wins 2 Images and Badge
Please contact Sherry at lw101blog@gmail.com to claim your prize.
We'd also like to invite you to join us as a Guest Designer
for a future challenge using your challenge prize.

- Top 3 Winners - In order of entry -
Wins a Badge

#13 Monique

#14 Nancy E.

#60 Teresa


- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge

Claudia's DT Favorite - #49 Andrea Norris

Donna's DT Favorite - #25 Joy Wilson

Frances' DT Favorite - #9 Yvonne

Geesje's DT Favorite - #43 Astrid

Helen's DT Favorite - #15  Gloria Shirr

Maria's DT Favorite - #3 sweetpea

Priyadarshini's DT Favorite - #11 Joy Wilson

Sherry's DT Favorite - #35 Megan Flynn

Tracey's DT Favorite - #16 Yvonne

Vannessa's DT Favorite - #18 Lisa J

Wendy's DT Favorite - #39 niki1


Congratulations to ALL our winners!
Be sure to collect your Winner/Top 3/DT Favorites badge.


Come join our current challenge HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Donna and Priya for choosing my projects as your DT favorite, I
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vannessa for choosing my card as your Favourite. I am displaying my badge. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thanks for a great challenge. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that I have chosen DT's Favorite.
    Congratulations to the other ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for choosing my Conie Fong Ella Fleur creation as a DT favorite. I really appreciate it. Have a great day and stay safe. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my entry as the Spotlight Winner. I'm thrilled! I'll be emailing as soon as I can get my email working. Right now my phone is refusing to download or let me view email. Don't we all love technology? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Claudia for picking my card as your favourite, congratulations to everyone else
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Wendy for choosing my card as a DT favorite.
    I really appreciate it.
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Have a great day and stay safe.

    Greetings from Monique (niki1 )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my card for one of your prizes. So thrilled and excited to be able to colour some more of your cool images. Congratulations to all the other winners as well. So many pretty makes.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete