03 January 2020

WINNERS - CHALLENGE #21

Welcome to our results post for Winners from Challenge #21

Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge...
we really appreciate your support and hope you'll join us again this month.

...And now our Winners...

- Spotlight Winner - #40 Mia
An entry using a LeAnn's World 101 image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
Please contact Sherry at lw101blog@gmail.com to claim your prize.
We'd also like to invite you to join us as a Guest Designer 
for a future challenge using your challenge prize.

- Random Winner -  #67 Monique
Wins 2 Images and Badge
Please contact Sherry at lw101blog@gmail.com to claim your prize.
We'd also like to invite you to join us as a Guest Designer
for a future challenge using your challenge prize.

- Top 3 Winners - In order of entry -
Wins a Badge

13 AuntySue

16 Yvonne

18 Astrid


- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge

Archana's DT Favorite - #50 Dhruvika

Claudia DT Favorite - #57 Nick

Donna's DT Favorite - #39 Teresa

Geesje's DT Favorite - #65 Bernadet

Helen's DT Favorite - #11 Joy Wilson

Maria's DT Favorite - #44 Linda Mc Enery

Priyadarshini's DT Favorite - #45 Joy Wilson

Sherry's DT Favorite - #15 Jackie C

Tracey's DT Favorite - #54 Andrea Norris

Vannessa's DT Favorite - #21 Sladjana

Wendy's DT Favorite - #35 Nana Connie


Congratulations to ALL our winners!
Be sure to collect your Winner/Top 3/DT Favorites badge.


Come join our current challenge HERE.

11 comments:

  1. How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations ladies.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as Spotlight Winner. I am thrilled for my win. And I will gladly join you as a GDT for a future challenge using my prize. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And: I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card as one of DT's Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to Maria for selecting my card as your DT favourite this month! Congratulations to the other lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tracey for picking my card as your favourite, congratulations to everyone else
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Geesje for choossing my card as your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow so pleased to have been picked in your top three seems number 13 was lucky after all. Congrats to the winner and all featured entries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much to the design team for picking my cards as some of your favorites!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Claudia for picking my card as your fav. Congratulations to all the winners and other top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thrilled to be one of the DT Favorites! Thank you so much, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete