26 January 2019

Inspiration card with Princesse Alea by Melle Clef

Hello eveyone !This is Melle Clef.
Here is my inspiration card of january. There is still a couple of days if you want to join us for this month challenge.
I used the lovely Princesse Alea from LeAnn's World 101 Etsy shop. I coloured her with alcohol markers , gel pens and wink of stella.
I picked a white square card base and a sheet of the love story pad of design paper from the store Action. I trimmed and glued my sheet on the card base. Then I cut a hole through with a JoyCraft die. I used the same set of die and add the square grill of pink paper around the hole. Then I decorated the front of my card with several die cuts.


I glued the circle (created by cutting a hole in the front of the card) on the inside panel and I sticked my lovely princess on it . I decorated this panel with silver stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment