15 August 2018

Angelique presents Vivian

Good morning everyone,

For todays inspiration I've made a card using Vivian

You can find her in the shop HERE


Vivian has been colored with copic markers.

Her background is made with acrylic spray paints on a correspondence card.

I've used dies to cut out the shapes and lifted them using foam tape.

After I've fussy cut Vivian, I used the bit of left over paper to die cut the sentiment.

To give Vivian a bit more sparkle, I used my clear Wink of Stella brush to add some shimmer to her.

It is hard to take a photo of it, but I think you can see a bit on the tail


I hope you like my inspirational post.

Don't forget to pay us a visit on facebook

You're very welcome to join our progressive challenge

Untill next time
Thank you for watchin 
Huggsss,

No comments:

Post a Comment